Oct 11, 2011

Snap Happy

This year I have the greatest lecture ever, Photo and Documentary Journalism. I literally just get to take pictures all the time!

I have always enjoyed taking photos (getting that Kodak moment!) and loved going through my mum's countless photo albums back in the day when you had to get the photos developed!! I loved being able to actually look through the photos on my lap so much that even now when I can just look at my computer I choose to get my photos printed off and put into photo albums.

Today after the lecture we had great fun taking photos at uni, here are some of the efforts:




I think there was something about that pose that Sammy liked today!....



For the majority of these pictures I used a setting on my camera called 'pin hole' which I really like. For the next few pictures I asked Jenni to make expressions based on what I told her to feel...

Jealousy

Laughter

Sad

I'm not too sure about this one!

Anger 
Here are the last few from today:



...Something a little art

2 comments:

  1. and .... I think your camera is wonderful for its 'pin hole' setting. That is what I meant by 'dark'

    ReplyDelete