Mar 23, 2012

What I'm Enjoying in Life At the Moment

It has been so long since I've posted anything which is bad - I need to get into the habit of it!!

I'll start by saying Happy New Year!!! (Since I have not blogged since December 2011...)

Just a short post to get me back into it. I'll start with the things I'm enjoying in life at the moment.

Lana Del Rey
What a voice, what a style! Her album so easy to listen to and her beautiful old Hollywood style is just perfect.

Image from Google


Wavy Hair 
I borrowed my housemates hair waving tongs and loved it so much that I went out and bought my own pair. It's so easy to use, takes me 5 minutes in the morning and looks nice if you pin some hair from the front at the back of your head. 

Ebay
I've thought about starting up an Ebay account but never got around to it. A friend from work told me about her Ebay account and how she is actually making money selling her old clothes so I thought I would finally give it a try. I decided that if I didn't sell anything I'd take it to a charity shop.

...I can't believe it. I've actually sold three items already and made myself a little money!! A few £s to go towards some new clothes can't be bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment