Mar 8, 2011

Bad Blogger.

I've been a bad blogger. I have not blogged for almost a month! I promise I will try to blog everyday...even if it's the smallest of things - I need to get into the habit.

However because of my lack of blogging it does mean that lots has happened so I have plenty to talk about now.

Here is a picture of the River Island dress I bought recently.

It has to be one of my favourite dresses at the moment, its such a subtle colour and style but with a beautiful pop of lace detail on the sleeves and bottom of the dress. I wore it out for the first time last week and as soon as I walked into the club some drunk idiot spilt drink all down the back of me. I was not impressed. It was only a day later (I had been SO busy) that I realised it had stained. The instructions say hand wash only so I soaked it in very hot water with hand wash powder and rubbed it a little, luckily the stain came out perfectly. Here are a couple of pictures of my night out:




You may or may not be able to see that I put a belt around the dress.

It's a beautiful thin belt from Monsoon Accessorise with a rose as the buckle. Its a rich dark brown almost black and it also comes in brown and pink! A sweet accessory which adds something else to the dress. It cost £12.00. Here is a close up picture of the belt detail:


I had to buy myself a slip to go underneath otherwise my underwear was visible. I went for this from Marks and Spencer:
I really like this and it definitely works - not only does it hide the colours of my underwear but any lines or bumps are gone too! For £22.50 I think it's great value for money. It comes in black as well as fawn (above) and has smoothing effect without being clingy or static.

No comments:

Post a Comment