Mar 21, 2011

The Hangover 2

YES! My favourite film from 2009, The Hangover, is releasing The Hangover 2 sometime during 2011 and I CAN NOT WAIT!

If you have not seen The Hangover you must seriously rent it out, it's one of the funniest films I've ever seen. I had to buy it on DVD it was that good. It also stars Bradley Cooper so of course - another great reason to watch it.


(Yes, an oversized picture was needed)

It tells the story of four men hitting Las Vegas for their friends bachelor party only to wake up in the morning with him missing. They go on a journey to find him and along the way end up in some strange situations.




The video is just something funny I found online whilst searching The Hangover 2. It's a video from Zach Galifianakis who plays Alan in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment