Mar 27, 2011

Summer Wedges.

Walking around Winchester today with my mum I noticed that summer wedges are making a big appearance and I'm very tempted to get some this year. I've always liked them but for some reason never committed to buying a pair.

Here are some of my favourite that I saw shopping today:

Monsoon
'Daffodil Espadrilles' £40. 

I think these would look lovely with a summer dress, something smart you'd wear to a wedding or garden party. I like that they're a neutral colour with detail on the front - I think it keeps them simple but still pretty to look at.



'Teal Pansy Espadrilles' £40.


In contrast I like these ones for the bright pop of colour - all you'd need is shorts and a white tee.


Russell & Bromley
 Leather and Raffla Wedges £125 

I love love love these shoes, from what I saw in Russell & Bromley they also do other colours (all of which are lovely). I like that they're not too high - there is still a heel but its subtle - perfect for walking around in the sunshine all day long.


Ivory Crochet Wedge £215.

These are great if you want them a little higher, I think they're a perfect height for 'going out in the evening' wedges - they'd look great with a glam dress but still keep that summer edge. 



 Jigsaw and River Island also had some really nice summer wedges, they definitely seem to be the shoe to have this spring/summer.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment