Mar 30, 2011

Nail Effects.

As you know from my post before I really like nail varnish, and after having my nails painted in a nude colour for a few weeks now (which by the way lasted really well, I will be buying No. 17 again) I have decided to go for a new bold look.

Barry M have a new nail varnish called Instant Nail Effects which basically is a top coat that goes over any colour and creates a cracking effect! I tried it for the first time today and I love it!

This is what my nails look like after applying the Instant Nail Effect; 
 
I'm wearing Barry M '272' Shocking Pink as my base coat



Click HERE to go to the website to watch a video of how the varnish works.

Originally the only colour was black but they have just introduced Pink Fizz, Blue Print and White Frost'. 

Image from http://www.barrym.com/products/product.asp?id=155

A bottle costs £3.99 which I think is a good price - some other brands cost more than that for a standard colour. To save money you can get a discount using your NUS card in Superdrug which is great, although for me I have to make a choice...10% off from Superdrug or collect points using my Boots card?!

I will definitely be looking out for the new colours - it gives a really cool effect especially if you're heading out for the night! I just so happen to be going to see KATY PERRY tomorrow night...! I have done my nails especially - very Katy Perry Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment