Mar 12, 2011

Hey New Shoes.

I'm feeling very talkative today, hence the second blog post in one day. Not a bad thing though right?

I've been a very very busy girl recently...shoe shopping!

I've always loved high stiletto shoes, to me they're ultimate woman. They make us tall, our legs look fabulous but overall I think that they make a woman look classy and sexy all in one go. Unfortunately I have never been one for wearing them, well being able to wear them. My mum never really owned high heeled shoes so I never had anything to practise in whilst growing up (not blaming you mum!) so I never really learnt.

Of course over the years I have bought pairs but I only end up wearing them when I have to or if there's only a small amount of walking (less time for me to make an idiot of myself when I can't move in them). I eventually decided that I needed a good pair which basically tied my feet into them, that way I couldn't fall out of them and might be able to walk better with my feet more supported. Here began the mission of finding a 'sensible' pair of stiletto heels...

Eventually I found the perfect shoe for me.


I ordered these online from Office (click here to see the page) for an amazing price of £15.00 (even though online it now says £25..I don't know why) when they should have been £75. They're black leather with a peep toe. My feet get totally strapped in which is great support and surprisingly they're quite comfy - the only part of my feet that hurt after wearing them is my toes (from the peep toe cut.)

Now for a comfier option. The traditional cool Converse. 


Again I've always loved Converse only this time unlike stilettos I can actually walk in them. I've had several pairs including pink ones, high top black ones and patterned ones but never a traditional pair of white high tops. I think in the summer they'll look great with short shorts and a tshirt. (I bought mine from Office but you can get them pretty much anywhere!)

Every girl needs a sweet pair of spring/summer pumps. For the past two years I've got mine from Monsoon - they always have the nicest pairs for a good price and they usually last me the season if I look after them. Mine were £24.99.



They're a beautiful duck egg blue colour with an animal print lining. The edge of the bows are zip which I thought was really quirky!

My final pair of new shoes are none like any other pair I have owned believe it or not.


GYM SHOES!!!
It's a fact, I'm joining the gym. It's finally clicked that if I want the body of Gisele Bundchen (in my dreams) then I'm going to have to do something about it!
In all seriousness I just want to improve my fitness and get a bikini body for the summer. The last time I ran for the bus I felt like I was going to faint...this is un acceptable for a nearly 20 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment